Health’s content is for informational and educational purposes only. Our website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Health’s more than 70-member Medical Expert Board reviews our content to ensure it is medically accurate, relevant, and up-to-date.
- Examples of these illnesses include schizophrenia, ADHD, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and autism.
- The Health app can incorporate data from tens of thousands of third-party apps that are designed to promote healthier habits — everything from nutrition to meditation to fitness.
- These reminders give them the opportunity to review what they’re sharing, see who they’re sharing it with, and possibly choose to stop sharing.
- AFib History on Apple Watch gives you notifications with an estimate of the percentage of time you spend in AFib.
- Set goals that work for your own level, and keep track of your daily condition including